2ND PILLAR VÚB GENERALI DSS
How does the 2nd pension pillar work?
Those who are only part of the 1st pillar pay a Social Security insurance premium of 18% for old-age insurance (part of pension insurance).
In the case of participation in the 2nd pillar, contributions will look as follows:
- Savings are the owners' equity of the saver registered in a personal pension account
- Savings during the savings phase and during the first 7 years of payment of life annuity may be inherited - this option is not in the 1st pillar
- Pension management companies ensure a return on the money of savers so that the pension is as high as possible
- Your money is safe The activity of VÚB Generali d.s.s., a.s. is supervised by the National Bank of Slovakia and the Depositary
And why should you choose us?
- Quality management and administration
We are increasing our market share.
- Excellent results of pension funds
- We manage 4 pension funds
- The widest advisory network
Changes can be made at any branch of VÚB Bank and Generali Poisťovňa.
- Electronic access to your personal pension account