How does it work?
- stepBreak off the sticker from the rest of the plastic.
- stepAffix the sticker to something you usually have with you during the day.
- stepYou can pay anywhere in places that are marked with a contactless payment sign.
Most frequently asked questions
Is payment with Visa Inspire Wave 2 safe?
- The Visa Inspire Wave 2 Pay sticker affixed to your mobile phone keeps the payment in your hands for the whole time, so you can keep an eye on it at all times.
- We care about the security of your Visa Inspire Wave 2 Pay sticker. Sticker payments are monitored to ensure early detection of any possible misuse of the credit card by an unauthorized person.
- In order to protect your money, a bank employee can contact you by phone to verify the use of your Visa Inspire Wave 2 Pay sticker.
How to protect the Visa Inspire Wave 2 Pay sticker from abuse and damage?
- Protect the Visa Inspire Wave 2 Pay sticker against magnetic fields and mechanical damage to prevent it from peeling off.
- Do not keep the PIN code near the sticker.
- Do not reveal the PIN to other persons, even the police or bank staff.
- When entering the PIN, always make sure that no one is watching you enter it.
- Be present at every use of the Visa Inspire Wave 2 Pay sticker.
- Try to keep a written proof of payment of each use of the Visa Inspire Wave 2 Pay sticker.
What to do in case of loss or theft?
If the Visa Inspire Wave 2 Pay sticker is lost or stolen, the procedure is the same as when you lose your debit card. Immediately notify the 24-hour CONTACT SERVICE of any loss, theft or suspicion of misuse of the sticker and they will immediately block the sticker:
CONTACT 0850 123 000 or from abroad +421 2 48 55 59 70
Ask for a reissue of the Visa Inspire Wave 2 Pay sticker.