Forget the hassle when using a physical card and start enjoying the benefits of Apple Pay.
Payments with Apple Pay are secure, because your physical card number is not shared neither with merchants nor Apple.
- You can pay at every location supporting contactless payments.
- You can pay easier and faster without using your physical card.
- You can use Apple Pay all over the world.
- You can make easy online payments with Apple Pay.
- Your payments are secure and discreet because their details are not stored on your device.
- You can find the list of devices compatible with Apple Pay service onhttps://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208531
To pay with Apple Pay you need an Apple device, the Wallet app and one of the supported payments cards.
- Open the Wallet app and tap the + icon in the upper right corner.
- Scan your card details using your phone camera or enter them manually.
- You will receive a SMS message with a verification code. Enter the verification code into the app and finish the Apple Pay setting process.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the item My watch and then tap on Wallet & Apple Pay.
- If you have cards on your other Apple devices, or cards that you recently removed, tap Add next to a card you want to add and then enter the card’s CVV.
- 4. For any other card, tap Add Card, then follow the onscreen instructions.
Your card issuer may require additional steps to verify your identity.
You can pay with Apple Pay on every terminal supporting contactless payments. Just hold your device with Apple Pay near the terminal and you are ready to pay.
Explore the ways of confirming the payment:
Pay with Touch
Rest your finger on the Touch ID button and hold the upper part of your device near the contactless terminal
Pay with Face ID
Double-press the side button on your iPhone, glance at the screen and hold the upper part of your phone near the contactless terminal
Most frequently asked questions
Which cards can be added to payments with Apple Pay?
Currently you can add every debit card with Visa logo to the Apple Pay service.
Is the Apple Pay service secure?
Yes, every payment with Apple Pay on your iPhone, iPad and Mac requires verification with Face ID, Touch ID sensor or a verification code. There is no way how to make a payment without verifying it first. Your physical payment card number is not shared with the merchant. When you add a card to your device a unique card number (token) is assigned to the card and this token is used when making any payment. Your physical card number is not stored on your device.
Are there any fees charged when using Apple Pay?
No, Apple Pay is free and there are no additional fees related to the service.
Can I add multiple cards into Apple Pay?
Yes, you can add multiple payment cards issued to the name of the specific holder into Apple Pay.
Can I add one card to multiple devices?
Yes, you can add one payment card to multiple different devices of the specific payment card holder.
Which devices are compatible with Apple Pay?
You can find the list of devices compatible with Apple Pay service on https://support.apple.com/sk-sk/HT208531
Do I have to lock Apple Pay in case my phone is lost?
In case your phone is lost or stolen, please report this to your bank immediately and ask the bank to lock your tokens exactly as you would do in case your physical payment card is missing. You can suspend or permanently delete the option to pay with Apple Pay using a specific device on the Apple ID account page or using the feature „Find my iPhone.
Can I use Apple Pay in online shops?
You can pay with Apple Pay in stores and on the web if the merchant provides such option.
How can I disable receiving confirmations of transactions sent by Apple?
If you want to change this setting, go to the Apple Wallet app, locate the card details and there you can toggle the option „Allow Notifications“ on or off.