Loans from EIB resources
The EIB Luxembourg is the European Union's long-term financing bank; its role is to contribute to the integration, balanced development as well as economic and social cohesion of the Member States of the European Union and to provide financing and expertise for stable and sustainable investment projects.
The EIB provides lending resources primarily to support the development of the regions, as well as support medium and small enterprises in line with the objectives of the European Commission.
- Infrastructure (e.g. investment in roads, transport and telecommunications)
- Business development (the construction of production and storage halls, the purchase of production technologies)
- Development of towns and villages (e.g. building roads, construction and the renovation of urban buildings, construction of rental housing)
- Environment (energy efficiency, renewable energy, energy infrastructure)
- Social projects (the construction/reconstruction of senior citizens' homes, day-care centers for the elderly and disabled citizens)
- Developing the knowledge economy and society
The following entities can obtain a favorable investment loan or lease from EIB resources:
- Small and medium-sized companies up to 250 employees
- Large companies from 250 to 3,000 employees
- Enterprises with more than 3,000 employees
- Public sector entities – municipalities, state-owned companies and organisations
Benefits you can gain through EIB financing:
- Interest rate: favorable interest rate – lower by 0.25% p.a.
- Easy loan administration
- The possibility of combining EIB, VÚB and EU funds
Conditions for Drawing Money
- Minimum loan amount: €40,000
- Loan amount for the client: maximum EUR 12.5M
- Project costs within a limit of €40,000 to €25,000,000
- Project duration from 3 to 5 years depending on the type of client
VÚB Bank, through your Client Relationship Manager, will provide you with all the necessary information on the possibilities of obtaining an investment loan and help you in the entire process from the submission of your project through approval (after meeting the conditions set by VÚB Bank) to its implementation.