Loans from EIB resources
is an EU bank providing long-term financing; its role is to contribute to the integration, balanced development and economic and social cohesion of the Member States of the European Union and to provide financing and expertise for stable and sustainable investment projects.
The EIB provides credits mainly to support the development of regions, as well as to support small and medium enterprises in line with the objectives of the European Commission.
Sectors supported by the EIB:
- Infrastructure (e.g. investments in roads, transport and telecommunications)
- Business development (construction of production and warehouse halls, purchase of production technologies)
- Development of cities and municipalities (for example, construction of roads, construction and renovation of urban buildings, construction of rental housing)
- Environment (energy efficiency, renewable energy sources, energy infrastructure)
- Development of knowledge economy and society
- Health service
The following entities can obtain a favourable investment loan from EIB resources:
- Small and medium enterprises up to 250 employees
- Large enterprises from 250 to 3,000 employees
- Enterprises over 3,000 employees
- Public sector entities – cities and municipalities, government-owned companies and organisations
The benefits you can obtain through
financing from EIB resources
- Interest: a favourable interest rate – lower by 0.25% p.a.
- Simple loan administration
- The possibility to combine EIB, VÚB and EU funds
Terms of drawing
- Minimum loan amount: EUR 40 thousand
- Amount of loan for the client: maximum EUR 12.5 million
- Project costs range from EUR 40 thousand to EUR 25 million
- Project implementation period from 3 to 5 years depending on the type of client
VÚB, through your client relationship manager, will provide you with all the necessary information about the possibilities of obtaining an investment loan and will help you in the entire process from submitting your project through approval (after meeting the conditions set by VÚB) to its implementation.