Savings account is a demand account in EUR, enabling you quickly and easily save your available money at advantageous interest rate compared to a standard current account. The savings account is a product that you can choose in the Flexiaccount or Account for the young - Start Generation. Money in the Savings Account is protected under the Deposit Protection Act.
Benefits of the Savings Account
- advantageous interest rate
- no fees for account maintenance and payments
- the option to set up additional services Flexitransfer and Flexisaving
What is Flexisaving?
- saving in small amounts from money in client’s Flexiaccount or Start Generation account when making card payments
- rounding of each amount of purchase according to client’s request to the whole EUR 1, 5 or 10 and free transfer of this difference to the Savings Account with advantageous interest rate
- convenient saving without a notice period and fees
- simple access to money through Flexiaccount or Start Generation account
How does it work?
Example of Flexisaving, if a client decide to pay with a payment card with rounding to whole EUR 5. Your savings per month may look like this:
|Payment with a card for||Amount for one purchase||Saving for one purchase|
|5× purchase of food||€ 27.26||€ 2.74|
|Dinner at a restaurant||€ 13.21||€ 1.79|
|2× purchase of hygiene products||€ 16.48||€ 3.52|
|New T-shirt||€ 22.19||€ 2.81|
|2× petrol/diesel||€ 31.67||€ 3.33|
What is Flexi transfer?
automatic transfer of funds from an Fexiaccount or Start Generation to a Savings Account
How does it work?
- you choose the minimum amount you need to have available in your current account; you can have the remaining part automatically transferred to your Savings Account with a favourable interest rate
- you can choose any amount of the automatic transfer rounded to whole tens of euros at any time
- no fees are charged for payments made through the automatic transfer, i.e. transfers are free for the current account as well as the Savings Account
|Savings Account for Flexiaccount/Start Generation||% (p.a.)|
|Balance <= EUR 30,000*||0.50|
|Balance > EUR 30,000*||0.01|
* Split rate - a type of the interest rate where individual layers of account balance pay a different interest rate. An amount up to EUR 30,000, including, pays the interest of 0.50% p.a. and an amount exceeding EUR 30,000 pay the interest of 0.01% p.a.