Passbook with notice period
Passbook with notice period is the traditional way of saving. All transactions are clearly recorded in the passbook. You can specify notices for various amounts and maturity dates according to your needs.
- notice period of 1, 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 and 48 months. You can specify up to 5 notices for various amounts up to the balance amount by various dates
- the option to make additional deposits and the option to make early withdrawals (for a penalty fee)
- the interest rate is floating, the current interest rate applies to the whole deposit balance
- interest is credited twice a year, on 30 June and 31 December
5 advantages of saving in a passbook with notice period
- you are not limited - your money is available free of charge at any time
- you will get an attractive yield
- you have constant overview of the saved amount
- you do not take any risk, your money is protected under the Deposit Protection Act
- you do not pay any frees for opening and maintenance
For information about prices please see the currently valid price list.
Passbook with notice period in EUR in % (p.a.)
|Basic interest||Sanction interest|
Interest rates valid from 14 November 2014