Do you want to use the money from mortgage for purchase of household equipment, a new car or an exotic holiday?
The non-purpose mortgage is exactly for you. You can use the funds as you like.
What is the non-purpose mortgage?
- a non-purpose loan of the mortgage type, collateralized by a property,
- you can use it to finance anything, for example to buy a car, household equipment, or an exotic holiday - simply to make your dream come true
- you can draw money as soon as conditions specified in the loan contract have been met
- we will simply credit the money to your current account
Why choose non-purpose VÚB Mortgage?
- you do not need any documents to prove the purpose
- we will send money from the loan to your account and you can use it for anything
- you will pay less in interests than in the case of a consumer loan
- you can spread instalment over a longer period
How will my monthly installments change?
It is up to you what interest rate fixation period you choose. You can fix the interest rate for 1, 3 or 5 years. The interest rate and monthly instalment amount can be calculated using the calculator.
Our tips for VÚB Mortgage
Think of more pleasant things and leave loan installments to us. You will not have to watch the calendar so you do not forget to pay an installment anymore. Set up a direct debit and instalments will be paid automatically and in time.
VÚB Mortgage will adapt to you throughout the repayment period. You can increase or decrease monthly instalments or you can change the mortgaged property for another.
Ask also for information on advantageous mortgage insurance on a property or a household that can protect you in case of unexpected situations.
For all fees related to the Non-purpose mortgage, refer to the current price list.
|1-year fixation||from 1.29%|
|3-year fixation||from 1.29%|
|4-year fixation||from 1.29%|
|5-year fixation||from 1.29%|
|6-year fixation||from 1.69%|
|8-year fixation||from 1.99%|
|10-year fixation||from 2.29%|
Who can apply for Fleximortgage?
A citizen of the Slovak Republic or a foreigner with permanent residence in the Slovak Republic or abroad.
What is the difference between a purpose and a non-purpose mortgage?
It is a type of mortgage for which the bank does not examine the purpose for which you use the money, you only have to mortgage a property and prove the ability to repay the loan. Interest rates are higher by about 0.4% than interest rates for a typical purpose mortgage.
What Fleximortgage amount and maturity period can be provided?
- at least EUR 6,600
- the maximum amount depends on the type and value of the mortgaged property and the ability to repay the loan
- the minimum repayment period is 4 years
- the maximum repayment period is 30 years
What administrative fees apply for mortgage in the Land Register?
|Overview of fees for service of Land Register|
|Fee for issuing a title deed (on paper)||EUR 8|
|Fee for issuing a copy of the cadastral map||EUR 8|
|Fee for submitting a proposal for registration of the pledge to the Land Register||EUR 66|
|Fee for submitting a proposal for urgent registration of the pledge to the Land Register (the Land Register will register the pledge within 15 days of submission date)||EUR 265.50|
The fees are paid directly at the Land Register via fee stamps. We recommend buying fee stamps in advance, because Land Registers do not sell them.