Insurance of payments
VUB Bank offers a unique insurance product on the Slovak market - payment insurance for a VUB account.
Main benefits of payment insurance:
- insurance coverage amounting to EUR 166 in the case of long-term incapacity to work
- the client does not conclude any separate insurance contract
- the client does not pay any premium, because the insurance is a part of a VUB account
The insurance covers:
- long-term incapacity to work due to illness or accident
- during the period of incapacity to work, the insurance company pays EUR 180 per month, for a maximum of 12 months
Payment insurance can be concluded online. Only for € 1.50 per month. Until 31 August 2015 you will get payment insurance for the first 3 months for free. INSURE ONLINE
The insurance benefits are paid directly to a VUB account and are used primarily for the payment of regular monthly payments from the account, such as rent, automatic debit transfer, electricity, etc. We therefore recommend setting up standing orders and direct debits for such regular monthly payments in the VUB account
- Age 18 - 60
- VUB account owner
- conditions specified in the contract on VUB account and in general insurance conditions
How to conclude insurance?
Insurance is concluded as a component of a VUB account and you can conclude it in the following ways:
- when opening a VUB account
- when changing a current account to VUB account
- by updating components of your VUB account
For more information about payment insurance visit a VUB Bank branch or call the KONTAKT service at 0850 123 000.