It is designed for those who want to send their pension benefits to own advantageous account.
Besides a current account in EUR, the Senior Account offers you everything that a pensioner usually needs - a payment card, the KONTAKT services for telephone inquiries about your account, the Internet Banking service to easily handle your account, regular account statements - via post, free entering of standing orders and direct debits to easily pay for your regular payments. We will take care of the confirmation for the Social Insurance Agency necessary for sending your pension to a Senior Account at any branch of VUB bank.
Benefits automatically included in the price of Senior Account:
- issuance/renewal of one Maestro DOBRÝ ANJEL or VISA Inspire payment card for the account owner,
- free payments with a payment card in shops,
- entering standing orders and direct debit authorisations,
- modification of standing orders entered electronically/through the Kontakt service - operator
- setup and management of the KONTAKT service,
- setup and management of the Internet banking service,
- sending a summary account statement via post within Slovakia at the end of the year,
- authorized overdraft on the account1.
1 When the criteria set by the bank are met.
Can I have the advantageous Senior Account without having the pension sent to it by Social Insurance Agency?
No, the advantageous Senior Account is designed for those who have a pension (retirement, widow, orphan, etc.) sent to it by Social Insurance Agency, Office of the Military Social Security, Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic or the Prison and Court Guard.
What documents do I need to open a Senior Account?
An identity document.