- You can pay at every location supporting contactless payments.
- You can pay easier and faster without using your physical card.
- You can use Apple Pay all over the world.
- You can make easy online payments with Apple Pay.
- Your payments are secure and discreet because their details are not stored on your device.
- You can find the list of devices compatible with Apple Pay service onhttps://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208531
To pay with Apple Pay you need an Apple device, the Wallet app and one of the supported payments cards.
- Open the Wallet app and tap the + icon in the upper right corner.
- Scan your card details using your phone camera or enter them manually.
- You will receive a SMS message with a verification code. Enter the verification code into the app and finish the Apple Pay setting process.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the item My watch and then tap on Wallet & Apple Pay.
- If you have cards on your other Apple devices, or cards that you recently removed, tap Add next to a card you want to add and then enter the card’s CVV.
- 4. For any other card, tap Add Card, then follow the onscreen instructions.
Your card issuer may require additional steps to verify your identity.
You can pay with Apple Pay on every terminal supporting contactless payments. Just hold your device with Apple Pay near the terminal and you are ready to pay.
Explore the ways of confirming the payment:
Pay with Touch
Rest your finger on the Touch ID button and hold the upper part of your device near the contactless terminal
Pay with Face ID
Double-press the side button on your iPhone, glance at the screen and hold the upper part of your phone near the contactless terminal