Can't log in?
Forgot your username or password?
You will find all the necessary information to login to Internet Banking on this page.
You forgot your username
To log in to Internet Banking, you need to know your user name, which you can find in the agreement on the use of the Nonstop Banking services.
Where can I find my username?
- Prepare a Nonstop Banking service agreement document.
- You can find the Identification number in the document. (Illustrative example)
- In the Internet browser, enter the address www.vub.sk/en
- By clicking on the INTERNET BANKING button (located in the upper right corner), you will see a login page where you need to enter your ID and password.
- You will then be asked to confirm your login with another security feature. You can choose between SMS authorization, Token, Mobile Token or Mobile PIN. When you first sign in, you will be prompted to change the Password. You can find more information about Logging into Internet Banking in the manual. Internet Banking - Login guide
I cannot find the agreement for the use of Nonstop Banking services.
You can find out the identification number at any branch..
Have you forgotten your password or changed your phone number?
In this case, it is necessary to contact the CONTACT Service or fill in the contact form.
0850 123 000 alebo ✱0200