Acquiring tangible or intangible assets, upgrading or modernizing them, reconstruction, maintenance, purchasing know-how, funding research and other capital investments
Are you looking for your own facilities for operations and new technology, or to reconstruct or upgrade facilities, or are you considering another type of investment? VÚB Banka offers both medium and long-term investment lending.
- Acceptable creditworthiness as determined by the financial statements
- Evidence of ability to pay back the loan including interest and fees within the repayment period and under pre-agreed conditions
- Loan purpose - credit for financing specific business-related investments
- Securing the loan, including interest and fees - any eligible collateral as agreed by VÚB and the client including instruments permitting enforceability of creditor's rights (such as a blank promissory note or notary record)
- Additional conditions depending on the nature, knowledge and creditworthiness of the business
- Written loan application with additional tables and schedules attached, depending on the amount and type of credit desired and the type of business
- Documents authorizing business activities
- Financial statements for the last two fiscal years ended and the current year's financial statements
- Tax declaration or income tax return
- Business plan, investment project
- Proof the loan is secured
- Other evidence about the purpose of the loan
- Floating interest rate calculated as the sum of the base interest rate for business loans or one-month EURIBOR, LIBOR or PRIBOR (depending on interest rate and currency) plus margin. The margin is set by the bank individually for each business.