VÚB offers you a loan used to bridge the period between the need to finance operating costs required to cover increased financial needs, especially in the period of establishing crops and harvesting works, and the payment of the APA support.
With this flexible loan you can obtain up to 100% of the estimated direct payments for the relevant year before they are paid from the APA. You can apply for a loan throughout the year, both before and after submitting the APA application. The loan – principal, interest as well as the Remuneration for arranging a commitment shall be payable only from the provided subsidies.
Advantages of a bridging loan from VÚB:
- the possibility of providing a loan for up to two subsidy periods
- the possibility of providing a loan for the next subsidy period before the payment of subsidies for the previous year
- without a maximum amount limit
- a favourable interest rate
- quick loan processing
- minimum collateral requirements
- free administration of a separate account
- provision of funds to your current account
- a strong partner with a strong market position
- the widest network of offices in Slovakia
- a professional team for professional and financial assistance
Maximum loan amount:
- the possibility to obtain up to 100% of the total amount of the APA support
Period of maturity:
- until the provision of the APA support, but no later than by 30 June of the year following the last funded year
Terms and conditions for granting a loan:
- a legal or natural person
- conducting business for at least 2 years, one year in the field of agriculture
- meets the criteria of VÚB, a.s. set for the creditworthiness of a business entity
- blank bill of exchange
- other acceptable form of collateral
Period of application processing:
- the application for a bridging loan will be processed within 2 working days from the submission of the required documents.
In case you are interested in obtaining a loan, please contact the nearest office.