If you need to have anytime at disposal enough funds even beyond the limit of your resources, we offer you an overdraft facility with a number of benefits.
- Loan drawdown on current account up to the amount of defined debit limit
- Cover your expenses from a current account; and should your funds be insufficient, the loan is automatically drawn, and it is continuously repaid from the incoming payments
- Bridging of short-term fluctuations in the income part of your company
- Drawdown only in the currently required amount
- Interest charged only for the days of actual loan drawdown
- Granted usually for a one-year period with a possibility to obtain the loan also for another period
Conditions for Loan Granting
- Demonstrating the ability to repay the loan, including interest and fees within the requested maturity and under the terms and conditions agreed in advance
- Loan purpose – the bank provides loan to cover operating needs related to business activity
- Collateral for loan, including interest and fees
- Additional conditions depending on the business nature, knowledge and credibility of the entrepreneur (e.g. notarial deed as power of distress on assets)
- Should you be interested in loan granting, please, contact the nearest corporate branch.
- Written Request for Loan, including complementary annex tables depending on the amount and type of the requested loan and the type of business entity
- Documents demonstrating the authorization to conduct business activity
- Financial statements for the latest two completed financial years and the most recent financial statements in the current year
- Tax return, or income tax return
- Documents to loan collateral
The interest rate is floating, calculated as the sum of the base rate for business loans or of one-month EURIBOR, LIBOR or PRIBOR (depending on the transaction currency) and business margin. The business margin is determined by the bank individually for each transaction.