Loan for current assets
Are you expanding production and you need additional funds for your operating activities?
We offer you a loan for current assets with the following benefits:
- Smooth financing of operating needs
- Convenient planning of financial flows
- Mutual agreement on a drawdown schedule up to the amount of the approved loan and on a repayment schedule
- Loan with specified purpose intended primarily to finance:
- purchase of supplies, raw materials, semi-finished and finished products,
- receivables due from customers up to maturity date,
- coverage of seasonal irregularity of business activity
Conditions for Loan Granting
- Demonstrating the ability to repay the loan, including interest and fees within the requested maturity and under the terms and conditions agreed in advance
- Loan purpose – loan for a specific purpose related to financing of operating needs
- Collateral for loan, including interest and fees
- Additional conditions depending on the business nature, knowledge and credibility of the entrepreneur (e. g. notarial deed as power of distress on assets)
- Written Request for Loan, including complementary annex tables depending on the amount and type of the requested loan and the type of business entity
- Documents demonstrating the authorization to conduct business activity
- Financial statements for the latest two completed financial years, and the most recent financial statements in the current year
- Tax return or income tax return
- Documents to loan collateral
- Documents related to the loan purpose
Interest rate – floating, calculated as the sum of the base rate for business loans or of the respective EURIBOR, LIBOR, or PRIBOR (depending on the interest rate fixation and transaction currency) plus business margin. The business margin is determined by the bank individually for each transaction.
Should you be interested in loan granting, please, contact the nearest corporate branch.