Warehouse Bonds and Commodity Warrants
VÚB offers financing for a temporarily warehoused crop pursuant to Act. 144/1998 Coll. on Warehouse Bonds and Commodity Warrants as amended, via a term or revolving loan.
Warehouse Bond (WB) is a security certifying takeover of goods for warehousing in the Public Warehouse. Based on this type of security certain amount of funds for specified period can be acquired. Pledge over goods specified on the warehouse bond may be established to back-up the liabilities arising from the security. The warehouse bond can be issued for corn, including maize or oil seeds, while the Bank shall accept the warehoused commodity.
- the warehouse bonds shall be issued by a warehouse acceptable for the VÚB
- max. maturity of the loan - 12 months
- interest rate – established individually
- commitment fee – n.a..
Commodity Warrant (CW) – represents a lien by its nature. This instrument stands for a certificate, confirming that the drawer has pledged the commodities in order to back-up its pecuniary liability which is indicated on the warrant. In most cases, the commodities are stored in owner’s warehouse.
- range of commodities corresponds to that indicated for warehouse bonds
- CW shall be registered with the MoA SR
- the financing is granted up to 80% of the commodity value
- max. maturity of the loan - 12 months.
Benefits for client:
- opportunity to obtain funds which will be collateralized by client’s goods (agri-commodities)
- minimal collateral required for the loan
- individual approach to each applicant
- strong partner with strong market position
- the most extensive network of corporate branches in Slovakia
- team of experts to deliver professional and financial assistance.