EIB Investment Loan
Get an investment loan from EIB funds designed to support regional development in areas such as environment, infrastructure, health care, education, and also development of knowledge economy and society, small and medium enterprises (SME).
Your relationship manager will provide you with all information you need to obtain the investment loan and also help you navigate through the entire process from submitting, approving (upon meeting the conditions set by VUB Bank) to completing your project.
Benefits of financing from EIB funds are:
- Favourable interest rate
- Simple loan processing
- Optional combination of EIB, EU and VUB funds
- Minimum loan amount of EUR 40 000;
- Project investment costs from EUR 40 000 to EUR 25 000 000;
- Financing up to 6 months from the date of project completion;
- Minimum tenor for SME is 2 years and 3 years for other companies;
- Maximum tenor is 8/12/20 years depending on maturity of a drawn loan, the maximum tenor for infrastructure projects is set at 20 years;
- Maximum implementation period of a project is 5 years.