MasterCard Business Gold payment cards are issued to the current accounts of legal entities and private entrepreneurs and enable payments for goods and services or ATM cash withdrawal up to the authorized account balance. The amount of funds that can be drawn by a card is restricted by a daily limit.
MasterCard Business Gold is an international embossed payment card.
Embossed payment card means:
- a card on which the cardholder’s data, card number and expiry period are embossed,
- designed for use in an electronic (ATM, electronic terminal) and mechanic environment (mechanic reader – imprinter).
Use of MasterCard Business Gold:
- non-cash payments at merchants,
- ATM cash withdrawals,
- cash advance (cash withdrawals at the counter / exchange office),
- pre-paid card top-up at mobile phone operators,
- access to card account balance via ATMs,
- possibility to order and pay for goods via the Internet, mail or phone.
- wide international acceptance,
- daily limit from EUR 2,400 – 5,000 upon the client’s request,
- insurance against potential card misuse included in the price,
- issuance of a substitute card and emergency cash.