Maestro international payment cards are issued to the current accounts of legal entities and private entrepreneurs and enable payments for goods and services or ATM cash withdrawal up to the authorized account balance. The amount of funds that can be drawn by a card is restricted by a daily limit.
Maestro is an international unembossed payment card.
Unembossed payment card means:
- a card on which the cardholder’s data, card number and expiry period are not embossed,
- designed for use only in an electronic environment (ATM, electronic terminal).
Use of Maestro:
- non-cash payments at merchants,
- ATM cash withdrawals,
- cash advance (cash withdrawals at the counter / exchange office),
- pre-paid card top-up at mobile phone operators,
- access to card account balance via ATMs.
- wide international acceptance,
- daily limit from EUR 10 – 1,500 upon the client’s request,
- insurance against potential card misuse included in the price.