Bank reports and information
Using bank information can effectively reduce certain risks while doing business – you can get information on the financial situation and business reputation of your partner before signing a contract. VUB provides information on Slovak and foreign companies that can be of use for your business activities. This information is obtained from the wide network of our correspondent banks. Bank information is information on the client prepared and provided by the bank.
The bank usually comments on the following:
- turnover of the account
- loans granted
- real estates owned
- solvency, creditworthiness, financial standing, and reliability of the client
- reducing risks while doing business with new trade partners
- scope, quality and credibility of the information provided
- reasonable price
Bank reports for audit purposes
VUBprovides complex bank reports on its clients for audit purposes. These reports can be applied for by the customers themselves or by their auditors. If it is the auditor who applies for such report on the client, VUBwill provide the report only upon receiving the customer’s consent due to strict confidentiality of the information provided).
VUB issues bank reports in Slovak. English version is available upon request.
Submission of applications
- in person – in any VUB branch, persons authorized to dispose of client’s accounts
- by mail – VUB requests the client’s officially certified signature on the application