MasterCard original is a revolving payment card with an interest-free period up to 40 days (interest-free period starts from the date of transaction until its maturity). You can repay drawn funds depending on your capacity, monthly minimum instalment required by the Bank is 5 % of the outstanding amount (fees and interests charged in a given month are added to the minimum instalment). Each paid instalment will automatically increase the funds that you can draw again.
- embossed payment card,
- designed for use in an electronic (electronic terminal, ATM) or mechanic environment (mechanic reader – imprinter),
- worldwide acceptance,
- possibility to insure capacity to repay a revolving loan to the credit card by Generali Slovensko.
MasterCard original credit card use:
- non-cash payments for goods and services at merchants,
- ATM transactions:
- cash withdrawal,
- PRIMA, EASY or O2 pre-paid card top-up,
- available balance on your card account,
- PIN change,
- cash withdrawal in banks or exchange offices,
- payments via the Internet, mail or phone:
- booking accommodation in a hotel,
- car rental.
- Credit limit: EUR 500 – EUR 1,500,
- Cash limit: cash withdrawal up to the cash limit of EUR 500 within 7 calendar days.