It is an account intended for the young people from 25 to 26 years of age, graduates of high schools and universities, and for those who are just starting their job offering them an option to make use of the modern banking services under more advantageous conditions.
Start Generation offers to a customer support in entering the professional life.
The Start Generation Price of only € 1 a Month Includes:
- keeping of the current account in EUR;
- a monthly electronic account statement provided via the Internet Banking service or in person at a branch and a summary account statement sent by mail as at the end of the year;
- issuance/renewal of one VISA Classic or VISA Inspire payment card issued for the account holder1;
- placement and changes in the standing orders and direct debit authorizations;
- the Kontakt service, Internet Banking, Mobil Banking;
- provision of the authorized overdraft on the account2;
- all transactions via nonstop banking free of charge (i.e. those one-off payments made via Internet Banking, Mobil Banking, or KONTAKT service via automated voice service).
In Addition, Start Generation Offers the Following Extra Benefits Free of Charge:
- the first 6 fees for cash withdrawn from the VÚB bank ATM;
- the first 6 payments made by a payment card at merchants;
- 2 cash deposits at a VÚB bank branch;
- keeping of the Saving Account with more advantageous interest rate;
- the Flexi Saving service.
What is Flexi Saving?
- Automatic saving during each payment made by a debit payment card issued to the Start Generation Account;
- Rounding up of each amount of the purchase made as requested by a customer to EUR 1, 5 or 10 and free of charge transfer of the difference to the Saving Account with more advantageous interest rate;
- Easy access to funds via Start Generation Account;
- Saving in small amounts during each payment made by a card from the funds on the Start Generation Account.
An example of Flexi Saving, should you decide to pay by a card with rounding up* to EUR 5. Your saving per month may look as follows:
You may save e.g. EUR 32 per month, so approximately EUR 384 per year and EUR 1,920 in 5 years.
* The amounts of purchases made may be rounded up to EUR 1, 5 or 10.
And in Addition:
An option to have the Visa EURO<26 card with the double function – a debit payment card and a discount card EURO<26.
- The annual membership fee for the EURO<26 license is divided into 12 installments and included into the monthly fee for the Start Account.
The card offers you an option to make use of the whole network of EURO<26 discounts and benefits in Slovakia and in Europe, an option to participate in competitions and events and make use of extra benefits on your Start Account.
For more information see the website www.startkonto.sk , where you may apply directly for the opening of the Start Generation Account.
1It applies also to Maestro and VISA Electron issued prior to 10 April 2009 and MasterCard issued prior to 21 April 2012.
2 Having met the criteria set by the bank