Pre-export financing will help you obtain funds to cover your export contract. The funds can be used for purchasing material and raw material, financing production process and also settling an export receivable.
- provision of loan to cover export contract before a receivable originates
- access to funds also in case of a less solvent seller
- loan repayment tied to settlement of a receivable by a buyer
- optional insurance of buyer’s political and commercial risk with EXIMBANKA SR
- more relaxed loan collateral requirements if a bank guarantee covering a loan issued by EXIMBANKA SR
- submitting a contract made with a buyer
- acceptable terms of payment (a payment by L/C or covered by a bank guarantee an advantage)
- provision of a loan up to 80% of exerted expenses related to purchase of material and sub-supplies
- purpose-bound loan drawdown, i.e. against subsupplier´s invoice and invoice for purchasing material
- loan repayment from incoming payments from a buyer
- optional insurance with EXIMABANKA SR to eliminate buyer’s payment risk
- provision of a loan subject to issuing a bank guarantee covering the loan in favour of the bank
If you are interested in pre-export financing, please contact our corporate branch nearest to you or Export and Trade Finance Sub-department.
VÚB, a. s.
Sub-department 3801 – Export and Trade Finance
Mlynské nivy 1
829 90 Bratislava 25
Tel.: 02/5055 2625, 02/5055 2281, 02/5055 1558
Fax: 02/5055 2091